Monday, February 12, 2007

 

Ok, so now what?

With PJ & GL on hiatus for the moment, this humble blog is one of very few covering the onging SCOap Opera. I wouldn't presume to try to step into PJ's shoes, and I'm not going to make any promises concerning the wearing of red dresses or whatnot. I mean, it just wouldn't have a pleasing effect, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

As always, comments are open. I have a permissive editorial policy here, on the rare occasions that I need one. I only blow away comments if they're obvious spam, or personally abusive, and in the latter case I'll probably let 'em stay if they're funny or clever and not obviously paided.

My M.O. up to this point has been to do a semi-daily list of news, rumors, idle gossip, and whatnot vaguely connected to the ongoing SCO saga. I usually get the links from a few Google news, group, and blog searches; contributions on GL and the boards; and pointers from SNR's "many" astute readers. If there's anything I can do (within reason) that would make this thing more useful, let me know. I have a fair bit of trepidation about trying to pick up any slack from GL, but I suppose someone has to. So post here or drop me a line if you have any scintillating ideas, ok?

Thx. Mgmt.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?